Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting Started

After much prayer and thought, I have decided to start blogging. I feel this is an excelled outlet to give expression and hopefully direction to others.

Most of my blogs will obviously be centered around my Heavenly Father, since He is the source of all good things. I have chosen to name this blog page Ben YHWH because that is the Hebrew way to say "son of Yahweh." YHWH is my Father and I look to Him for all of my guidance.

I am a husband and father who loves to be with my family. I have been married for 23 years this November and am blessed to have a 10 year old son. We work together as a family at the Senior Meal Center in Rains County. We home school our son Zachry, so he gets to help us with the day to day responsibilities of running a meal center for around 70 seniors and shut-ins.

My wife Margaret manages the meal center and is the perfect wife and mother. She loves YHWH and her family. Margaret has seen her share of heartache and sorrow, but still gives YHWH the glory and praise for all His blessings.

We are trying to live our lives in the way the Scriptures has outlines and are Torah observant while acknowledging Yahshua as our Messiah and Savior. We were life time United Pentecostals until we were led by the Spirit (Ruach) revealed these blessed Truths to us in 2002. The last 8+ years have been awesome as we have had so many Scriptural Truths revealed to us by YHWH. I am convinced that ALL who allow the Ruach to lead them come to the revelation of Truth. It is the lack of desire to seek Him and the shackles of man made traditions that keep us from finding YHWH's Truth.

I look forward to sharing with you...Shalom

2 comments:

  1. Shalom Ken- Glad to see you join the blogging world! I enjoyed getting to know you better through this first entry. What a beautiful ministry your family has in serving the elderly. May Yah bless you richly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, Yahweh bless you! Looking forward to seeing more. :-)

    ReplyDelete