Thursday, February 3, 2011

Confusion

 

I don’t understand what I am going thru

Friends and so-called brethren don’t love like You do

When they have a problem or a prayer request

When they have trials they’re going thru test

They are quick to mail or give me a call

Asking that upon my knees I would fall

When I ask for prayer or moral support

I get no reply, not a single report

 

The enemy surrounds and we struggle to live

Shouldn’t Your children have a little time to give?

Why is it that their problems are of upmost concern

My problems are just another lesson I need to learn?

I don’t ask for their money, their possessions, not even a dime

All I am asking for, is a little of their time

But the things that I face, what I’m going thru

Is not important, that’s the message they send to You

 

This won’t stop me from praying every time they have a need

Even though I understand they are selfish and have spiritual greed

I’ll keep on praying and lifting them up

While trusting somehow You’ll fill my empty cup

And while You are at it, if You have a moment to spare

Please teach Your children to share and care

 

1 comment:

  1. Did you write this? Are you experiencing this? If you are I'm be encourage you in good company, no one stood with Shaul remember:

    2Ti 4:16 At my first defence no one stood with me, but all forsook me. Let it not be held against them.
    2Ti 4:17 But the Master stood with me and did strengthen me, so that through me the preaching might be completely accomplished, and that all the gentiles should hear. And I was rescued out of the lion’s mouth.

    Remember though all forsake you in your time of need, Messiah will never forsake you!

    Father,
    strengthen and encourage this brother.
    In Yahshua Messiah's name I ask.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete